Exercise: Cycling the colours of a fractal
For some cool eye candy, try the following:
1) Create a fractal or open an existing fractal.
2) On the Options menu, click Colour Palette.
3) Select the Cycle colours option.
The colours in the colour palette continually shift to the right, producing waves of colour through the iteration bands in all open fractal windows.
4) To change the direction of the colour cycling, select the Cycle backwards option.
5) To change the speed of the colour cycling, specify a new Cycling speed value.
6) Deselect the Cycle colours option.
7) To manually cycle through the colour palette, drag the slider left and right.