To import FractInt data
1) Open a fractal window. Either create a new fractal or open an existing fractal.
2) On the Location menu, click Set Location.
3) Open the FractInt(TM) .par file in a text editor, such as Notepad.
4) Search for the line starting with "corners=".
5) Copy the characters between "corners=" and the last slash character on the line to the Clipboard.
In the previous example, you would copy:
6) In Fractal eXtreme's Set Location window, delete the contents of the Real text box.
7) With the cursor in the Real text box, press CTRL+V to paste the Clipboard's contents.
8) Press TAB to update the Real, Imaginary, and Zoom text boxes with the information copied from the FractInt file.