To use fractal coordinates from other sources
1) Open a fractal window. Either create a new fractal or open an existing fractal.
2) On the Location menu, click Set Location.
3) Type the real-number part of the coordinate in the Real text box, then press TAB.
4) Type the imaginary-number part of the coordinate in the Imaginary text box, then press TAB.
5) Adjust the Zooms level in this window or use the standard zoom controls until the magnification or picture looks right.
You have to use the zoom controls in this window, rather than zooming in by double-clicking in the fractal window, because double-click zooming loses the current center (unless you have zooming operations always using the center of a fractal window).